Welcome to LatestWithLaura! I’ve put together 25 positive affirmations for your career that you can repeat aloud to yourself. These work best either early in the morning or before bed, as that’s when your brain is the most receptive to crazy goals and manifestations! Enjoy!
25 Positive Affirmations for your career:
- I am working hard towards my goals and ambitions.
2. I am succeeding in my career even if I’m not where I want to be yet.
3. I am working towards the best version of myself.
4. My career setbacks do not define me.
5. I am capable of reaching the goals I set for my future self.
6. Every career setback or roadblock helps me to grow more as a person.
7. I can celebrate the small wins whilst keeping my eyes on the end goal.
8. My journey should not be compared to others because I’m on my own journey.
9. Sometimes I will have bad days but just like the rain the sun will come out again.
10. I have the ability to turning the feeling of being overwhelmed to the feeling of being excited.
11. I have faith in my own goals and dreams.
12. I may not know what the future holds but my present self is laying the foundation for my future self’s successes.
13. My past mistakes do not define me, but they have helped me grow.
14. I am able to ask for help and support to better myself and my career.
15. Each step in my career is helping me get to my end goal.
16. I am proud of my individual journey.
17. I am abundant within myself and what I have.
18. Even if I’m not earning six figures just yet, I am confident that money is coming and I don’t need to worry.
19. My career is successful!
20. People support my business and want me to succeed.
21. I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t have support from my clients.
22. I have made money! (Simple but especially for freelancers this is important to remember)
23. I am working towards my WHY.
24. I have got through problems facing my career so I can get through them again.
25. I deserve success, abundance and fulfilment.
Let me know your favourite career affirmations in the comments below. Remember you can also join my brand new Bloggers Gals Collective group which supports bloggers on their journeys to success.
Until next time!